Liberation Foods CIC has been pioneering the market for Fair Trade nuts since 2007 – we supply the majority of Fairtrade nuts in the UK – branded, own label and bulk. Our mission as a social enterprise is to secure profitable, sustainable markets for nuts grown by our shareholder producer cooperatives around the world.
This is a key role in a team of 8 people. We are looking for a resourceful, outgoing individual with FMCG account management experience. You will need to demonstrate strong commercial acumen and the flair to help to build the Liberation brand.
The successful candidate will:
- Manage key national accounts including Sainsbury, Tesco and Waitrose
- Possess FMCG or Buying/Food Retail supply chain experience
- Identify and land new customers in new market sectors and territories
- Work with a Business Development Manager to keep NPD activity well-tuned into
- market trends and customer desires
- Deliver sales and profit targets through proactive development of relationships with
- existing and new customers
You would be joining an experienced and dedicated team in London working in a fun, friendly and flexible atmosphere. Liberation’s nut producer shareholders grow their produce in Bolivia, India, Malawi, Nicaragua and beyond and it is key to this role to gain an in-depth understanding of the supply chain from producer to pack.
Reports to: Managing Director
Commitment: 5 days per week
Salary: £40k/annum plus pension
Location: Liverpool Street, London
To apply, please send your CV and a compelling letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm UK time Friday 20th April 2018.