(makes 4 servings)
It’s hard to get as much ‘goodness’ into a bowl as you can with this highly-nourishing and tasty salad. Sweet, sour, creamy and crunchy and a real hit for lunch boxes.
- 230g tinned puy lentils, drained and rinsed
- 230g tinned kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 80g natural cottage cheese
- 80g raisins
- 40g dried apricots, chopped
- 40g cashew nuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons natural live/bio yoghurt
- Lemon juice
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Gently mix all the ingredients together, chill and serve on a bed of watercress.